Fuji Jari 2.5
- Life’s a Jari, Not a Destination
- Performance, utility, and versatility - the Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it. The Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain, allowing you to comfortably grind gravel or tackle tarmac all day long.
- Custom-butted Lightweight Alloy Frame
Our lightest and strongest aluminum frame material that has multiple butting profiles in the frame tubes and reduces material in low stress areas which creates a lighter frame without sacrificing frame stiffness and durability
Internal Cable Routing
Cables are routed inside the frames tubes for improved aerodynamics, longer cable life and a clean aesthetic.
Disc brakes take less effort at the lever for better modulation and improved braking performance, particularly for smaller hands.
- Front Fork Braze-on Mounts
- Strategically placed braze-ons are ready to accept most aftermarket racks, further increasing the utility of your bike.
- Technical Specifications
- Sizes XXS (46cm), XS (48cm), S (52cm), M (54cm), L (55.5cm), XL (57.5cm), XXL (60cm)
FrameA6-SL Super-Butted Aluminum, tapered head tube
Fork Chromoly, tapered steerer, low-rider water bottle and rack mounts
Crankset Prowheel, 46/30T
Bottom Bracket Sealed cartridge bearing
Front Derailleur Shimano Claris or MicroSHIFT R8
Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus or MicroSHIFT R9
Shifters Shimano Claris STI, 2 x 8-speed
- ChainKMC Z8.3
WheelsetWTB SX23 rims, Formula hubs, 32H, 14G spokes
TiresWTB Riddler, 700 x 37c, 30tpi
BrakesetTektro Mira mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
Brake LeversShimano Claris
HeadsetFSA, 1 1/8” upper - 1 1/2” lower, integrated
HandlebarOval Concepts 325, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 125mm drop, 25° flare, 4° sweep
StemOval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061, +/-6°
TapeSelle Italia Gran Fondo
SeatpostFuji, alloy, 27.2mm