- MRSP $1,199.99
- The Touring was created to be a workhorse and packrat of a bicycle. If you're planning a lengthy ride that's going to require panniers, extra water bottles, perhaps a tent and more, the Touring is the way to go.
- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x9 gearing ranges allow riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
- Forks feature internal routing for dynamo hub power cables.
SizesXS (49cm), S (52cm), M (54cm), L (56cm), XL (58cm), XXL (61cm), XXXL (64cm)
FrameReynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, pump peg & chain hanger
ForkChromoly, rack and fender mounts
CranksetShimano Deore, 48/36/26T
Bottom BracketShimano sealed cartridge bearing
PedalsTouring w/ clips & straps
Front DerailleurShimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp
Rear DerailleurShimano Deore T6000
CassetteShimano Deore, 11-36T, 10-speed
WheelsetAlex double wall, 36h, Shimano centerlock disc hubs
TiresVittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c
BrakesetTRP Spyre C mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm centerlock rotors
Brake LeversTRP RRL, linear pull
HeadsetFSA, 1 1/8", sealed
HandlebarOval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
Stem3D-forged 6061, +/-6°
TapeOval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
SaddleSelle Royal Vivo
Seatpost6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
Rear CarrierFuji Alloy with Strap